All about Safety

A quite evening, children in bed and Gregor training so time to relax and scrap. 

Going through my stash and I hate to say it, I have embellishments that I can't remember purchasing or what I was going to use them on.  So this was a good opportunity to use some (felt branch, half used packets of bling and letters).  I also used SU papers from their latest mini catalogue.  

 These photos are from a couple of weekends ago (when it wasn't raining) and Arahi wanted to practice on his bike and for Gregor it was all about safety so helmets all round. 
  
Only one little crash and that was because Kiwa decided that he could go down hill by himself.  Not such a good move. 

Tomorrow is an evening of Card making - Will blog the out come. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop