The best Scrap Journal - In the beginning....

Sat down last night and started, here is stage one.
Remembering that this could, of course, all change as I move forwarded. 
  
So I made the front and back covers from recycled cardboard from work, 2 pieces for each cover just to make them a little stronger.  Covered each piece individually and them stuck them together.  Used a folded spine for the page holder.

 
I joined the covers with leather strips and brads. I used 2 inch squares placed on cardstock for the front.  Hand doodled stitches on each piece.  Have not thought of a journal title yet.   

The next phase is to decided on the internal pages.  Currently I have just place scrap pieces to hopefully inspire me.  I will sleep on it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop