Nature Calls

I love this shot taken a couple of years ago of Kiwa playing hide and seek at Flat point beach.  He never quite mastered the rules and kept bobbing up and down as his brother were trying to play the game. 

I used a fab new paper range from fabscraps.  I created a layout template and Sarah E and I then, using the same paper and embellishments created a layout each.  Here is mine. 



  
I used a Tim holtz die for the leaf detail down the side and I used some florist wire to give the prima flowers a little more lift.  Hope you like it.

This layout received an award in the Scrapbook Awards People's Choice for Oct/Nov 2012



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop