'Remember when' Album

Yep,  spent the day home with an ill child, so managed to get some crafting done. 
Here is the result:
 

I made the journal from scratch using a double thickness of cardboard.
the cover is 8x8, with a 3 inche spine.
 
I covered the first layer of Cardboard with paper as above.  
I then made 1/2 inches pleats on an 8 x7 3/4 piece of black cardstock and 
placed this on the inside spine section.
 
   Then I covered 2 x 7 3/4 inche squares with co-ordinating paper and used them as the inside front and back covers.
Once this was completed I could start on the album pages.  
The inside pages are 7 3/4 x7 3/4.  Each are a double thickness of card.  This is so there are no paper edges rather each card is covered and then 2 pieces attached
  
Then I basically did a 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 layout and place it in the album: 
  
Hope you like it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop