Lets Scrap first reveal for the new design team - 09-01-16

Drum roll please...........
for the first reveal from the new Lets Scrap September to March design team.


I am so excited to still be by of this wonderful team. 
 Please visit the other members Lets Scrap and be inspired.
I am again so honoured and excited to be part of such a talented group of ladies.   

Now for the great sketch from Mich,  
  

And here is my take on the sketch.

These photos were from a day trip with Sarah, Bailey and my boys
to Pukaha Mount Bruce,  the only place you can see a white Kiwi.


I created the background using stencils with modelling paste and some machine stitching: 
Here are a couple of close ups.
First the stitching:

                                  

                                                       
And then the stencilling and placing the photos
                                                             

                                                        


I hope you like my take on the sketch.  Please leave a comment so I can come visit and remember please check out my other DT members blogs.  Be inspired.

I look forward to checking out your layouts.

Happy crafting
J


Comments

  1. Love the stitching you did on your layout Jonnece.. love the effect it gives your beautiful work. So happy to have you on my DT for another term... can't wait to see more of your work girlie!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching you did on your layout Jonnece.. love the effect it gives your beautiful work. So happy to have you on my DT for another term... can't wait to see more of your work girlie!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! the stitching and layers are fantastic! LOVE the detail...so glad you had close ups as I couldn't tell from the LS layout picture! Need to start adding more texture with embossing paste myself...love the effect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop