If you give a Crafter a Cookie: Challenge #82


Just over 5 weeks until Christmas and our 2nd challenge for November from 
Again more yummy inspiration for challenge #82



Come play along and join in.  Remember to use the COOKIE picture as inspiration!
(the theme, the color combos, the patterns...)

and you can create anything your heart desires.


Now here is the sponsors for this challenge.


and now my card inspiration; 

I love the sentiment:
'Given enough coffee, I could rule the world - temporarily' 

 I used textured paste on the image to give the morning coat a lift. 
Hope you like the card.  I look forward to seeing your creations. 

happy crafting
J



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop